Paris Nord Villepinte Guide
Batimat moves Paris Nord Villepinte
● An exhibition centre that is three times larger (135 hectares compared with 36 hectares)
● Uniformly sized, well-lit halls that are all on one level
● Interconnected halls for better stand visibility.
An exhibition centre known for its international shows
● 7 of France’s 10 largest international shows are held at Paris Nord Villepinte
● 1.5 million visitors, 30% of whom are foreigners, each year
● 30,000 exhibitors, 40% of whom are foreigners, each year.
Easier access for foreign visitors and ones from the provinces
|Close to Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and TGV station
| - 5 mn by
- 10 mn by shuttle bus or taxi
A well-connected center
Served by line RER B with its own station : Parc des expositions
● A fully renovated and modernized line: 1 train every 3 minutes – 16,000 passengers / hour.
A free shuttle bus service for exhibitors and visitors
A wide range of restaurants within the exhibition centre
| ● A balanced choice between the reception gallery and the individual halls
● 22 restaurants including Fauchon, Oliviers & Co, Hippopotamus, Courtepaille, Paul…
● Creation of an EXHIBITOR Club restaurant reserved for exhibitors who wish to entertain their customers in smart, quiet and spacious surroundings.
Extensive parking facilities
● A circular shuttle bus service stopping at several visitor entrances (esplanade, entrances to halls 5B and 6 – car park side).
● Exhibitor car parks adjacent to the halls, offering easy, fluid build up.
A wide choice of hotels
|● 12,000 2 – 3 – 4 star rooms less than 10 minutes from the centre.
● Our agency, CONFERENCIA TRAVEL has already booked a stock of rooms at negotiated rates close to the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre or that are easily accessible on foot, by shuttle bus or RER: Roissy – Porte Maillot hotel zone (Paris 17) – Latin Quarter (Paris 6). See the hotel list