Get in touch with our international team by contacting Amélie Moullan or Clémentine Leclercq to help you optimise your visit.
If you have a whole day to visit the exhibition, make the most of all our services
1) Enjoy access to the business meeting platform to help prepare your visit
2) Head to the International Club at the entrance to Hall 6, the place for all professionals seeking to optimise export business relations to meet and do business. Over 60 delegations are expected, primarily from Europe, Africa and the Near and Middle East, to meet and share with industry players, project leaders and investors from around the world. Access is restricted to French and international exhibitors and visitor delegations.
3) Take part in a guided tour to discover the latest innovations at the exhibition and get expert advice.
4) You can buy the multilingual Batimat Executive Tour by Hub Institute, the perfect high-added-value service providing content to explain innovations and changes in the construction and architecture sector.
5) Every day, the Architecture Forum (Hall 5A) offers conference sessions around 8 themes, such as “How can we regenerate territories using architecture?” or “How can we adapt spaces to our changing lifestyles”?
Simultaneous translation into English will be available for these sessions. 6) People interested in Africa can take part in the half-day event on this topic on Monday 4 November 2019.
7) Save some time to visit your suppliers’ stands and grab a cup of coffee.