Students at university or a grande école without an invitation can get 5-day entry for the reduced price of €15 instead of €65. This rate is only available on site. Tickets can be purchased in the Hall 5A reception gallery.
If you've only got a few hours to visit the exhibition, get straight to the point!
1) Select the hall that interests you most: Hall 6 Envelope & Structure / Hall 5A Joinery & Closures / Hall 5B Tools & Equipment / Hall 4 Indoor & Outdoor Fittings.
2) Visit Construction Tech and the demonstrator, attend demonstrations (robots, 3D printers, etc.)
3) Select a self-guided visitor route, e.g. innovations or a specific route for the hall you are interested in.
4) Head to the Innovation Arena and vote for your favourite innovation.
5) Attend a technical conference session or more inspirational session on architecture.